Mobius New Spike Sorter – ver.0.5.0 (Rev506) – 08/05/2014
The Mobius new Spike Sorter is available for ver.0.5.0 (Rev 506) or newer for the MED64 users who purchased following packages:
- Pro (MED-MS64MR14)
- Extended (MED-MS64MR02)
- Spike Sorter (MED-MS64MR12)
- Spike Sorter with Stim (MED-MS64MR13)
A key-file is required for following modules. Identify whether your have had the “new spike sorter modules” listed below. Contact your local distributor or firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not.
- Extract Spikes Advanced
- Display Extracted Spikes (waveforms only)
- Display Extracted Spikes (traces only)
- Display Spike Frequencies
How to identify whether your key includes the new modules:
- Install the Mobius ver.0.5.0 (Rev 506) to your PC.
- Open the Mobius, and click [Workflow] > [New] > [Blank] to open the Mobius Editor. (Fig.1)
- See if the 4 new modules are listed. (Fig.2)
- Send us your hardware serial number to have a new key-file. (Fig.3)