The MED64 is a user-friendly multi-electrode array (MEA) system for stimulation and recording of field potentials (extracellular signals) from different areas within a biological sample over hours, days, weeks and even months. Acute or cultured biological preparations are placed or grown directly on a grid of 64 planar microelectrodes, which serve a dual purpose of stimulus-delivery and signal recording. The unique construction of the system eliminates the need for many cumbersome and expensive equipment used in conventional electrophysiology, including a faraday cage, anti-vibration table, micromanipulators, and even the puller and glass microelectrodes. Learn MORE
New Spike Sorter
Medium throughput system with
multi-wells, Ideal for drug testing with stem cell-derived
Medium throughput system , ideal for drug testing with acute tissue samples.
Assessment of Testing
Methods for Drug-Induced Repolarization Delay and Arrhythmias in an iPS
Cell-Derived Cardiomyocyte Sheet: Multi-site Validation Study.
Nakamura Y, et el., J Pharmacol Sci
Intrinsic membrane hyperexcitability of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
patient-derived motor neurons.
BJ, et el., Cell Rep.
- Human Stem Cell-derived Cardiomyocytes-
Protocol for the Cellectis hES-CMCTM is
Mobius Tutorial (MED-A64MD1)
Chapter 4, Mobius QT is updated
based on the new workflow templates.
• Evoked and spontaneous activities (fEPSP, Spikes)
• Synaptic plasticity (LTP, LTD)
• Spontaneous rhythmic activities (oscillations)
• Pacing and propagation in myocytes
• Safety pharmacology (FPD prolongation / CNS toxicology)
• Drug testing with acute tissue slices
• Chronic drug testing with cultures
• Stem cell biology